Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Big C- Video Clip


I love the actress Laura Linney! I've always loved her! I saw in the back of a trash magazine a picture of her and write up about her in this series on Showtime, Called The Big C. My cousin, Dena, says she watches it and that it's REALLY GOOD. So, I've been going to Showtime on Demand and watching the First Season. It is by far, Hands down, EXCELLENT. The writers are brilliant and Laura Linney does an outstanding job with her character. She plays a Wife, Mom, Teacher who is diagnosed with Stage 4 Melanoma. Season 1 shows her finding out she has cancer and going through denial, greiving and acceptance. Even though it sounds depressing, It is very humorous and makes you re-evaluate how you live your life and how you should be living your life. I love ALL the characters in this Drama, I especially love the Husband and the Brother.
Please click on the link above to watch a clip from Episode 1. She has just found out she has cancer and has kicked her husband out of the house. She hasn't told him or anyone yet that she has Cancer or as she calls it, the Big "C". The Clip shows her at a restaurant ordering only Drinks and Dessert. I hear ya, girl, getting your life in order.
Each episode gets better and better. I promise, it is so worth watching! I can't wait to see Season 2 and what the writers have up their sleeves.
Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment